|These are the local (to Little Rock) vehicle gatherings that I know of, in case youíre interested sometime:|
1) The Davidís Burger gathering is MUCH larger and is on the 1st Friday of the month, starts around 1700 hours and runs past sundown most nights, runs from April to October, and is in the parking lot of Davidís Burgers at 3510 Landers Road:
2) The Conway Cars & Coffee and is held on the 1st Saturday of every month. The location will be the side lot of Superior Dodge at 1201 Exchange Avenue (and Tommy Lewis Drive) Conway 72032. We will begin at 9:00 AM and go until 12:00 if enough people are still there. https://fb.me/e/2SMR6bJMT is the link to the inaugural event.
3) Cabot Cars & Coffee in the large parking lot behind Starbucks Coffee at 200 South Rockwood Drive, Cabot, Arkansas 72023, from 0900 to 1130 on the 2nd Saturday of the month, and the Facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/cabot.carsandcoffee/?hc_location=ufi
4) Lowered Class, Slammed at Shipley's in Little Rock at AR Donuts, 10815 Colonel Glenn, Rd Suit 4500 Little Rock, AR 72204, from 1000 to 1200, on the 2nd Sunday of the month, and their Facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/Lowered-Class-849774381715444.
5) The Little Rock Cars & Coffee gathering is a small gathering and meets from 0800 to 1000 on the 3rd Saturday of the month, at the Starbucks on Cantrell: Facebook Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373395936083225; Physical location: http://www.starbucks.com/store/7331/us/hwy-10-sam-peck/12901-cantrell-little-rock-ar-722231701.
6) The Arkansas Street Machine presents the 2021 Sonic Cruise In, across from Greystone on Highway 5 in Cabot, and meets from 1800 - 2100 on the 3rd Saturday (<-- corrected the day!) of the month, April through September. Their public Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/ARStreetMachines.
7) The Maumelle Cars & Coffee gathering is hosted by the Maumelle Cars & Coffee and Natural State Cruise'N and takes place on the fourth Saturday of every month from 8am to 11am. The location is 115 Audubon Drive, Maumelle, social distancing precautions are encouraged and please be respectful of businesses and property. Pick up after yourself and No revving or burnouts.
8) Hot Springs Cars & Coffee at Lakepointe City Church, at 1343 Albert Pike Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913; from 0800 to 1300 on the last Saturday of the month and the Facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/Hot-Springs-Cars-and-Coffee-at-Lakepointe-City-Church-102696674468116
|These are an assortment of especially nice vehicles that caught my eye.|